- Self-Comparison QuestionsTwo primatologists, Sarah F. Brosnan and Frans B. M. de Waal, conducted a study on monkeys and later published their findings in a paper  titled, “Monkeys Reject Unequal Pay” in Nature journal in September 2003. In this interesting experiment, they gave some simple tasks to two Capuchin monkeys kept inside two nearby cages. On performing the… Read More »Self-Comparison Questions
- Growth Mindset Vs Fixed Mindset – Questioning Hacks that will surprise youThis article will give insights on what is Growth Mindset, what is Fixed Mindset, Questions around mindset, Cogintive Dissonance, beliefs and questioning, mindset about life and how to test your mindset. “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua Marine In the year 1954, a young American social psychologist… Read More »Growth Mindset Vs Fixed Mindset – Questioning Hacks that will surprise you
- Digital marketing for dummies (Learn digital marketing in 5 minutes)This article is a guide to digital marketing, and it covers various topics, such as What is marketing? Why marketing is required? Marketing strategies What is digital marketing? Marketing fundamentals Why digital marketing? Types of digital marketing Traditional vs digital marketing World’s first digital marketing On 25th April 1874, an Irish mother gave birth to… Read More »Digital marketing for dummies (Learn digital marketing in 5 minutes)
- 7 different questioning techniques that you don’t know yetClosed questions or Polar questions These are the most common and the easiest questions. The answer to these questions is just one word, such as ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Some typical examples are: “Can you do this work?” “Are you responsible for this fault?” They may also include multiple-choice questions like, “What should we do now… Read More »7 different questioning techniques that you don’t know yet
- The ultimate cure for COVID-19In the year 1795, a US Physician Elisha Perkins invented a metal rod. These two 3 inch rods with a pointed end were made from steel and brass and were called “Tractor”. Perkins claimed that these unusual rods made from metal alloys can cure inflammation (swelling), rheumatism (pain in joints and connective tissues), and pain… Read More »The ultimate cure for COVID-19
- The secret behind the success of “Rasode Me Kon Tha?”In the year, 1996, Bhushanraj Mukhate was blessed with a baby boy. They named the boy “Yashraj”. As Bhushanraj was a singer, Yashraj also had a deep inclination towards music from his childhood. However, after finishing his schooling from Holy Cross School Aurangabad, Yashraj joined Singhbad College of Engineering, Pune in search of engineering carrier.… Read More »The secret behind the success of “Rasode Me Kon Tha?”
- Dummies Guide to D-dimer Test for Corona VirusMy COVID-19 Assignment These days, every other day, I hear someone in my close contacts catching coronavirus. But the one person my family is particularly scared of catching coronavirus is my Aunt. Not because she is 63 years old. That way my uncle is 65 years old. But because my aunt Vanitaben is a maniac.… Read More »Dummies Guide to D-dimer Test for Corona Virus
- The Myth of MultitaskingOnce upon a time, there lived a donkey in the jungle. During that year the rainfall was scarce and so all the grass in the jungle dried up. So the donkey could not find any food in the jungle. So the donkey went out of the jungle in search of the food. After travelling very… Read More »The Myth of Multitasking
- Goldilocks Principle for Motivation & HappinessIn 1919, an Italian named Anthony moved his family to Torrance, California. He had two sons, Pete and Louis. His older son Pete was an excellent runner and was a star in the school track team. However, his younger son Louis was often a soft target for bullies because of his Italian background. Often Louis… Read More »Goldilocks Principle for Motivation & Happiness
- MAINTENANCE IS MANDATORYIn the early 1990s, a couple lived in the outskirts in a small town named Upleta in Gujarat. The lady was in her last months of pregnancy. One night she had her labour pains and so her husband immediately called the Doctor. The Doctor said, “I am on my way, but since you live in… Read More »MAINTENANCE IS MANDATORY
- THE DOMINO EFFECTTulln Domino Team from Austria built the longest domino wall on 22 March 2016 in Tulln, Austria. This wall made from Dominos was 40.14 metres long and was made of 42,173 dominoes, and it involved 22 people in its construction. The falling dominos lasted for over six minutes. While it is a treat to watch… Read More »THE DOMINO EFFECT
- DON’T PROCRASTINATE HAPPINESSOn one sunny day in 1945, a British General was travelling from Mumbai to Aurangabad. He was riding a beautiful white horse. After travelling for half a day, his horse became thirsty. So he stopped at a nearby farm where a poor farmer was pumping water using a hand pump. At that time, India was… Read More »DON’T PROCRASTINATE HAPPINESS
This website is all about developing a mindset for happiness.
Here you will find my articles on
- Secrets for happiness
- Recipes for Motivation
- Smart Time management
- Smart Business Strategies
- Defeating depression
- Crushing Stress & Anxiety
- Facts worth knowing
- Meditation Mantra
All articles are illustrative, crisp and free for all.
Your feedback about any of my articles is most welcome!
You can also connect with me through these platforms.